Friday, April 6, 2018

Shower Themed Baby Shower

Planning parties is my thing....so when my niece told me she was pregnant I knew I wanted to throw the shower. A baby is shower is one party that I've never had the privilege of throwing. Good o'l Pinterest never fails me so when I saw a "shower" themed baby shower it was on. I planned everything I could around my theme. Notice the Shower up ahead door poster to greet the guests. It literally had rained everyday that week except for on the shower so I was super happy about that. I also did her maternity photo shoot and had to incorporate the cutest little parasol. She is having a boy and it looks rather girly but I still like it.

A party wouldn't be a party without cupcake toppers and straw toppers, right. Also, the little nappies with chocolate covered peanuts were an addition my Mom just had to do.  And you'd guess all the guests raved about them:)
I didn't get a real good picture of the food. But we had a brunch so we had chicken salad sandwiches, mini quiche, fruit, veggies, spinach dip, chips, macaroons, & cupcakes.


I'm in love with taking maternity pictures. Isn't she just glowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...